- 300 gr. of Maccheroni.
- 150 gr. Mixed cheeses. (gruyere, gorgonzola cheese..any kind you like).
- 50 gr. of Parmesan cheese.
- Besciamella sauce (for the recipe follow this link).
- Cook the maccheroni in salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes less then its normal cooking time (the cooking time should be written on the pasta pack).
- Melt the cheeses in the besciamella sauce (warm).
- When the pasta is cooked, place it in a pan, pour the besciamella sauce on top, sprinkle the parmesan cheese and some butter.
- Cook it under the grill of the oven (180°) for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve it hot.