Parmesan cheese and poppy seeds biscuits
- 200 gr. all purpose flour.
- 1 Yolk.
- 2 Eggs.
- 100 gr. Butter.
- 75 gr. Grated parmesan cheese.
- 2 Tablespoons of poppy seeds.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- Mix the flour with 60 gr. of parmesan cheese and pour in a heap on a pastry board.
- Make a hole in the middle and add the butter (room temperature) in small pieces, the yolk and the poppy seeds.
- Mix everythin quicckly with your finger tips an if the dough is too dry add a tablespoon of water.
- Form a ball, wrap it in a plastic film and put it to rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Roll the dough on a floured board with a rolling pin to 5 mm. thick and cut it in the shape you like (i personally like them round or in a stick shape).
- Arrange the biscuits on a baking pan lined with some baking paper, sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese and cook in the oven (180°) for about 10 minutes or (keep an eye on them) until they are golden.