Time: 1 h
- 4 Red bell peppers.
- 130 gr. Shrimps
- 1/2 Lime.
- Spring onion.(a couple of tablespoons).
- Ginger (about 1 tablespoon).
- Red chilli.
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil.
- Cook the bell peppers in the oven untill the skin is a little black.
- When they are cooked put them in a plastic bag and let them cool down.
- Meanwhile start to prepare the stuffing by cooking the shrimps in salted water for two minutes.
- Mince the shrimps and the spring onions to reach the consistency of a paste.
- Add a tablespoon of ginger, the lime juice, a drop af olive oil and a pinch of chilli.
- Mix well an keep aside.
- Peel the peppers and divide them in quarters (slices).
- Spread the filling on the slices of bell pepper, roll them and close with a toothpick.
- Serve on a bed of salad and season with a “vinagrette” made with some olive oil, lime juice and salt