Time: 1 h
- 200 gr. of pasta “brisee” (recipe here)
For the filling
- 2 leeks
- 2 zucchini
- 4 cl. of olive oil
- 80 gr. of gruyere cheese
- 40 gr. of parmesan cheese
For the Royale
- 2 eggs
- 1 dl. of milk
- 1 dl. of fresh cream
- salt and pepper
- Clean and chop the vegetables
- Cook the leeks in a bit of oil, water salt and pepper until tender.
- Sautè the zucchini in a veil of oil, salt and pepper.
- Dice the gruyere cheese, beat the eggs adding the fresh cream, season with salt and pepper and a pinch of grated nutmeg. (Royale)
- Roll the pasta about 5 mm. thick, cut it in discs and line the moulds.
- Fill the moulds with the vegetables and cover with the royale.
- Bake (180°) for about 30 minutes.
- Serve still warm.