Time: 2 h
- 750 gr. of puff pastry (the frozen one is fine)
- 300 gr. of potatoes
- 250 gr. of carrots
- 250 gr. of zucchini
- 200 gr. of champignon mushrooms
- 100 gr. cream
- 1 sellery
- 1 challots
- 3 artichokes
- 30 gr. of parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- Butter salt and pepper
- Clean and dice all the vegetables.
- Boil the carrots
- separately boil the potatoes and then saute on a very hot fire with some oil.
- Put in a casserole the challot fry for 2 minutes, add the zucchini, the mushrooms, the boiled carrots and potatoes.
- Saute all together then add the cream, salt and pepper ank cook until the mix is very well dry.
- Roll the puff pastry on a (floured cloth) to obtain a rectangle, brush it with some beaten egg.
- Place the vegetable along the long side of the pastry.
- With the help of the cloth roll the puuf pastry to close.
- Close into a ring.
- Use some puff pastry to make stars. leaves or whatever shape you want, to decorate the top.
- Bake (200°) for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm.