- 350 gr. Rabbit liver (chicken is fine).
- 250 gr. Butter.
- 100 gr. Fresh cream.
- 30 gr. Dried apricots.
- 25 gr. Walnut.
- 15 gr. Pistachios.
- 1 Onion.
- 1 Red grapefruit
- 1 Yellow grapefruit.
- Salt and pepper.
- Slice the onion and fry it gently for 3-4 minutes, on a very low fire with 30 gr. of butter.
- Add the liver and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Salt, pepper them add the fresh cream and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut and chop the apricots, the walnuts, the pistachios, peel the grapefuits.
- Butter a plum cake mold, cover the insides with some baking paper, sprinkle on the bottom the mixture of nuts and apricots.
- Blend the liver in a food processor adding the rest of the butter (which has to be very soft), until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the liver cream into the mold, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Garnisch with some nuts, pistachios, apricoats and the peeled grapefruits.